Monday, September 18, 2006

Grains of Gratitude...

1. For Jay's safe return home from Asia.
2. For Bubba Bear's speedy recovery from his sick bug which bit him this weekend.
3. For the time spent with family this weekend. My grandfather passed away and it was really a nice time to connect with family - some estranged relationships may be on their way to being healed.
4. For Principessa Pickle Bug's laughter in the morning. It is a welcome thing after she has been up all night and I am completely sleep deprived, to hear such sweet baby giggles.
5. Did I mention Jay's being home??? Welcome home Babe, we really did miss you!
As this blogging stuff is still relative new to me, this is from another blog site, so I think I have done this correctly. If you've written your gratitude post, don't forget to stop by Christine's to let her know!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mom said...

Felicia - thanks for playing :) You did great :)

And - thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog :) Your kiddos are beautiful - I can't believe how big your sweet new baby is already - wow!!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like you did everything right to me :) Great list you have here and I'm glad your hubby made it back from Asia safe and sound!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home