Friday, September 22, 2006

Five Ingredient Friday












Okay, another new idea for posting...this comes from Overwhelmed With Joy head over there for more neat five ingredient recipie ideas and also for sharing holiday recipes.

Turkey or Chicken Pot Pie (thanks again Grammie!)

3 lbs. cut up chicken or turkey (use the turkey from Thursday Slow Cooker recipe - below)
1 package frozen mixed veggies
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups broth (I use the reserve from the turkey)
1 can of biscuit mix

Mix turkey/chicken and frozen veggies in 9"x 12" glass pan. Stir soup and broth, pour over chicken mixture. Top with refrigerated biscuit mix.

Cook at 425 for 25-30 minutes.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds just like mine.....I love these easy recipes...dont you???
jen

12:32 PM  
Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Yummy only I cheat and by the already frozen pie crust and just pour the ingredients in it. I just love these easy but filling meals.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love quick and easy meals like this!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Thanks for stopping by!! I just started blogging in August and love that I've found so many T21 supporters! Your Jackson is so sweet! I have you bookmarked! (I'd blogroll, but I have not a clue how!)
:)
This looks reallllly good by the way!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Sounds good!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Welcome to my Five Ingredient Friday recipe exchange! I'm so glad you decided to join us. We're always looking for more quick and easy recipes and this one sounds delicious!

It looks like you're a fairly new blogger. When I have a bit more time, I'll try to stop back and read a bit more of your blog. I love new bloggers! It's so exciting when you just start out, isn't it? :)

Thanks also for giving my Holiday Cooking, Blogger style recipe exchange a plug. I do appreciate it!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anything more comforting than a Chicken Pot Pie???

This is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love chicken pot pie. Thanks so much for the recipe.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

How smart are you to tie the two recipe exchanges together! Love Chicken Pot Pie! Can't wait to try it! :)

Nice to meet new bloggers and your family sounds precious!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home